☝☝☝Click here for more popular woodworking tools!!!☝☝☝
Premium Self-Centering Hole Drill Bit is perfect for pre-drilling hinges for screws.
Great for interior and exterior doors. Commonly referred to as a fixed bit the spring-loaded guide centers the built-in drill bit inside the holes of a door hinge, cabinet hinge, bracket, or other hardware that requires a centered pilot hole.
PRECISE POSITIONING: Drill bush for precise positioning, will not move. High-speed steel body designed, durable, and excellent for use.
SAWDUST DISCHARGED FROM HOLE: Sawdust will be automatically discharged from the top of the holes on both sides, without drill blocked. Never miss the center of the hole again, references from the hinge bevels!
UNIQUE DESIGN: Unique design and perfect punch effect. Applicable for the installation of the door hinge. Easy to use and install, change bits fast which one-handed load and release.
MULTIFUNCTION: Get accurately centered holes for hinges, handles, drawer slides, etc. Applicable for the installation of the door hinge. 7 popular sizes used for carpenters, cabinet, furniture makers, and other woodworking trades.
COMMON SIZES: They come in the 3 most common hinge screw sizes 7/64", 9/64", 11/64". The 7/64" is good for drilling holes in smaller hinges and hardware like decorative boxes, 9/64" is ideal for medium to full-size hinges and hardware, 11/64 is perfect for door hinges, gate locks, and all large hardware.
- Material: High-Speed Steel
- All shank size: 1/4"
- Hole Size: 5/64", 7/64",9/64", 11/64", 13/64" ,1/4", 5MM
- Please adjust according to the hardness of the wood, if the wood is soft, choose a smaller size; If the wood is hard, you can choose a larger size or corresponding opening tool.
- The bits are surrounded by spring loaded guides that have a window to show the drill bit depth while making adjustments. They come in the 3 most common hinge screw sizes 7/64",9/64", 11/64".
- The 7/64" is good for drilling holes in smaller hinges and hardware like decorative boxes.
- The 9/64" is ideal for medium to full-size hinges and hardware.
- The 11/64 is perfect for door hinges, gate locks, and all large hardware.