This ESP32-CAM WiFi Bluetooth board is a new dual-mode development board based on ESP32 design. It features a 2MP OV2640 camera module and a Micro USB to serial port CH340G interface. With its high-performance 32-bit LX6CPU, 7-level pipeline architecture, and adjustable main frequency range from 80MHz to 240Mhz, it is perfect for various IoT hardware terminal occasions. The board has an ultra-low power consumption, with a deep sleep current as low as 6mA. It also has a convenient and reliable Micro USB interface, making it easy to apply to different smart devices. Use it for home smart device image transmission, wireless monitoring, smart agriculture, QR wireless recognition, wireless positioning system signal, and more. With our good customer service, feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Ultra-small 802.11b / g / n Wi-Fi + BT / BLE SoC module
- Dual-core 32-bit CPU with low power consumption for application processors
- Up to 240 MHz, up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM
- Supports interfaces such as UART / SPI / I2C / PWM / ADC / DAC
- Supports OV2640 and OV7670 cameras with built-in flash
- Support for picture WiFi upload
-Support TF card
- Support multiple sleep modes
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Support STA / AP / STA + AP working mode
- Support Smart Config / AirKiss one-click distribution network
- Support for serial local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
The ESP32-CAM has a very competitive small camera module that can be operated independently as a minimal system and measures only 27 * 40.5 * 4.5mm, with a deep sleep current and a minimum of 6mA.
ESP-32CAM can be used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, wireless QR identification, wireless location system signals, and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
ESP-32CAM is packaged in DIP and can be plugged directly into the backplane for fast production. It offers customers a highly reliable connection method and is convenient to use in various IoT hardware terminals.