♥【Wide Application】Widely used for poultry management, such as chicken/duck/goose. Livestock management of pigs/cow/sheep. Dog/cat/horse and other pet identification management Item security.
♥【Backlight Screen】The handheld reader has backlight screen makes it convenient for you to read.
♥【Data Storage】The built-in memory function can store up to 128 label information and users can upload to the computer via the USB data cable.
♥【Easy to Carry】The scanner is small, easy to carry and store, convenient to use and provides good performance. Stable performance and easy operation, suitable for small animals management and traceability management.
♥【Multiple Compatibility】 Charged by USB, low consumption and convenience. Use advanced RF transmit/receive circuits and embedded micro-controllers, and combines the strict decoding algorithm to receive, support reading FDX-B (ISO11784 / 11785) and EMID microchips.
1. Using high‑brightness display, it can display clearly under strong indoor or outdoor conditions.
2. The animal tag reader adopts wireless reading method, supports EMID, FDX‑B (ISO1784/85) format electronic tag.
3. Built‑in storage function, can store up to 128 pieces of label information, users can upload to the computer through the USB data cable.
4. Stable performance and simple operation, suitable for small animal management and traceability management.
5. The scanner with small size, easy to carry and store, convenient to use and with good performance.
- 2-12mmGlass Tube Label: > Approx. 8cm / 3.1in
- 30 mm Animal Ear Mark: > Approx. 20cm / 7.9in (related to label performance)
- Standard: ISO11784/85
- Reading Time: <100ms
- Display: 0.91 inch high brightness OLED screen
- Power Supply Type: 3.7V lithium battery
- Storage: 128 messages
- Connection: USB2.0
How to Use:
1. Turn on the device and scan, press the scan button to turn on the device and scan the model tag number. If a tag is detected, it will be displayed on the screen; if no tag is detected, it will display "No Tag".
2. The device can be charged and upload data via a USB cable. When the device is connected via USB, "USB" will be displayed in the upper left corner, and the charging status will display the battery status. Press the scan button for 3 seconds, the data will be downloaded from the scanner, up to 128 records.
3. If the scanner is connected via a USB cable when reading the label, the data can be uploaded in real time.