MAKE A UNIQUE AND TOUCHING GIFT FOR ANY PERSON, FAMILY OR OCCASION!
Our Embossing Rolling Pin can be a part of your kitchen or engraved keepsakes. They make a unique and touching gift for any person, family or occasion. Perfect for birthdays, house-warming, Christmas, Mother's Day or special occasion. They can even be given out as wedding favors for bridesmaids, groomsmen or couples. Baking with embossing rolling pin can be a fun, especially for kids!
We made many trials and baked hundreds of different recipe cookies until we found the best patterns and created the best design for the rolling pin to get well embossed and beautiful cookies.
- Get into the festive spirit with these gorgeous 3D print rolling pins!
- The perfect baking tool for cooking with kids!
- Made from ecologically friendly natural wood!
- Size: 35cm x 4.5cm.
- BUY 2 PCS Free Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
HOW TO MAKE COOKIES WITH YOUR ROLLING PIN ?
1 cup (220g) unsalted butter.
1 1/3 cups (175g) confectioner's (icing) sugar.
1 Egg (room temperature).
1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
3 1/3 cups (400-425g) all-purpose flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and a pinch of salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops are appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre-heat the oven, and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
CARE OF THE ROLLING PIN:
- Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Wash dry with a brush first, then if needed with water, soap and dry well before using again!
- Do not wash in a dishwasher and try to avoid prolonged contact with water.
- Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.