🌍 FREE SHIPPING ORDERS OVER US$39.98
1203BB DC Motor Speed Controller controls the speed of a DC motor by adjusting Pulse Width Modulated (PWM). Control the forward or reverse direction and stopping the DC motor by switch.
Input voltage: DC 6V-28V. Maximum continuous output current 3A. Maximum output power 80W. Working cycle adjustable 0%-100%.
Small and exquisite appearance:
Exquisite workmanship, with switch function, can be forward and reverse function.
It is suitable for the speed control of DC motors, fans, oxygen pumps for aquariums and other products.
1 x DC Motor Speed Controller
Before trying to wire the controller, make sure the power is off.
1. Connection wires see "wiring diagram".
2. Turn on the device and set the potentiometer.
3. The LED indicates the power on and the speed of the motor.
1. Please connect this DC controller to the DC power supply. Never connect it directly to a 220V AC household power supply, otherwise it will be damaged.
2. This is not a power supply module and must be connected to the motor to adjust the speed.
3. The motor can be connected either positive or negative. If the running direction does not match the expectation, the direction can be changed by adjusting the line order.